Ringier China is looking for the right person to join our Drupal development team! This individual enjoys a high energy work environment and works well in a team atmosphere with deadlines. As a Drupal Developer at Ringier China, you'll work on the main platform of the company. Maintain the existing code, improve it and implement new function / develop new modules will be some of the task that you will have to do.
Do you have what it takes to be a member of a Drupal-dedicated web team ?
- Can communicate in English, Chinese is not mandatory but appreciated
- 3+ years of working experience with Drupal and PHP including key contributed modules, core API, custom module development, theming, and front-end development.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as GitHub and BitBucket
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other team members
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SEO coding best practices a plus
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org