Drupal 8.3.3 发布
Drupal 8.3.3 于2017年6月7日发布了！
这是 Drupal 8 的一个补丁版本，已可以用于生产站点了。
The following important issues are resolved in 8.3.3 (in addition to the dozens of other fixes listed at the end of this post):
- #2302137: Improve performance when menu link value matches with the original value
- #2804391: Resaving menu links that points to a non-node entity changes the type to node and breaks the link
Beginning with 8.2.3, packaged Drupal releases no longer contain development PHP libraries. See Drupal 8 will no longer include dev dependencies in release packages for more information.
There are no known regressions in this release.
There was a temporary problem affecting Drupal 8 sites built with Composer, #2875446: Drupal 8.3.2 installed via composer reports version 8.3.3-dev in UI. If you are affected by this issue, clear the Composer cache and try again.
从 8.3.0 之前版本升级：
We've received reports of the following issues with the 8.3.0 release that may affect those updating from older versions of Drupal 8:
- A few sites have reported #2869449: PluginNotFound exception after update to Drupal 8.3 where the plugin name mentioned in the exception may vary. Administrators of affected sites should check the issue queues of contributed modules in use. Comment on #2869449 if necessary.
- Sites that have the HAL module enabled and are upgrading from 8.1.x have encountered #2867444: Configuration schema errors whilst updating to 8.3.0. Possible workarounds include updating to 8.2.7 first and then to 8.3.0, or (for sites using Drush) updating to Drush 8.1.10. (Note that 8.1.x has been end-of-life since September 2016, so we generally do not provide full support for updates that skip minor releases.)
File usage tracking causes unexpected file deletion
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting "Delete orphaned files" to "Never" on /admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2666700: User profile images unexpectedly deleted
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
- #2884025: Uploading a managed file on a custom form that allows multiple files also triggers the remove button which results in a duplicate temporary record and results in the file being deleted